The AIAA-RM Annual Technical Symposium will be taking place at Metropolitan State University of Denver located on the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver.
Address: 900 Auraria Pkwy, #105, Denver, CO 80204
Venues at MSU Denver
- Tivoli Parking Garage
- Here is where you will be able to park using the verification code that will be sent to you via email.
- Tivoli Atrium – Check-in
- On the south-east corner of the Tivoli is the Atrium entrance. This is where you will check-in, and get your badge for the symposium. There will be staff directing attendees from Tivoli Parking Garage to the Atrium entrance and check-in area.
- Tivoli Turnhalle
- With a seating capacity of up to 350, the Turnhalle will be the main hall for the event. Here you’ll check in, network, and see panel discussions and keynotes
- Tivoli Brewery Garage Lounge
- A recently update space just across from the Turnhalle, the Old Brewery Garage is now a lounge area that will be used to host the Unmanned Aircraft Systems track. Here you’ll find UAS displays and presentations throughout the day
Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments throughout the day will be provided for all attendees. Please note: Those with allergies should refer to the disclaimer on registration form.